Resmed Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask System with Headgear
- In Stock
- 0.71 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- The forehead support adjusts in up to 4 different positions increasing stability and providing optimum comfort.
- Supple and bendable forehead pads adapt to the shape of your forehead to provide a comfortable fit and quality seal.
- Mirage cushion technology keeps you from having to over-tighten your headgear while it provides a great seal relieving discomfort and preventing aching sores from pressure points.
- The headgear is designed with quick clips allowing for fast and convenient removal of the mask without the need to re-adjust the headgear.
- Excellent air flow and integrated exhalation vents provide effective CO2 washout to make sure the sleep therapy is productive, even at a lower air flow.
The Ultra Mirage Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed is a full face mask and delivers air to both the nose and mouth.
About 40 percent of people who use a CPAP machine and just about all BiLevel machine users lose pressure directly from the mouth. This happens usually through leaks from the mouth or via mouth breathing while wearing a nasal mask. The resulting loss in pressure may bring about flu-like characteristics, inadequate sleep therapy, and disrupted sleep. Since the Ultra Mirage full face mask covers both the nose and mouth it prevents pressure loss from mouth breathing thereby improving both your comfort and your sleep therapy.